Nov. 11, 2020 - Nine student-athletes from Canyon High School and Smithson Valley High School celebrated a big milestone today with families, teammates and coaches. They each signed National Letters of Intent to play the sport of their choice at the collegiate level.
While this year’s National Signing Day events were slightly different due to COVID-19 guidelines, the excitement and pride were still present. This day represents a culmination of years of hard work from early morning until late at night with practice, lessons, wins and losses.
Canyon High School Student-Athletes
- Erin Jones, volleyball, Angelo State University
- Austin Stracener, baseball, Texas A&M University
- Chance Reisdorph, baseball, Texas A&M University Corpus Christi
- Landon Pyles, baseball, Midland College.
Smithson Valley High Student-Athletes
- Cassie Blevins, softball, Lamar University
- Esther Duglas, volleyball, University of Central Arkansas
- Trinity Garrett, girls basketball, University of South Alabama
- Amalie Mills, cross country, United States Air Force Academy
- Sara Scott, University of Tulsa.
-Smithson Valley High School student-athletes signed National Letters of Intent Wednesday, Nov. 11, to play the sport of their choice at the collegiate level. Pictured from left are Esther Duglas, Amlie Mills, Sara Scott, Cassie Blevins and Trinity Garrett.
-Canyon High School student-athletes signed National Letters of Intent Wednesday, Nov. 11, to play the sport of their choice at the collegiate level. Pictured top left to right are Erin Jones, Austin Stracener, Chance Reisdorph and Landon Pyles.